How do I navigate My Account?
Once logged into the My Account, you can do the following:
- View charges and export charge history
- Add, edit or delete members on your account
- Activate, reassign, suspend and report lost or stolen RFID cards
- Add, edit or delete vehicles
- Adjust your text, email and app notifications
- On the upper right side of the screen, click on Account > Account
- The account section allows you to view, change or terminate your billing plan
- Limits & Settings displays your anniversary date, otherwise known as your enrollment date
- For billing purposes, your anniversary day is when your billing cycle closes, your invoice is generated and your payment is processed for both Pay As You Go and Membership plans
- View, edit or delete your payment method
*Note: You must add a new payment method before you can delete a payment method.
- View and download your statements (up to one year prior)
- View detailed billing transactions (up to one year prior)
*Note: you can also download the statement for each billing transaction from this screen
ALL ABOUT EVGO
Find FAQs, general info, and more!
ALL ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT
ALL ABOUT OUR CHARGERS
GET TO KNOW YOUR EV
plans, account, start a charge
Article is closed for comments.