Some common ways to earn EVgo Rewards™ points are:
- Signing into the EVgo Rewards™ portal for the first time at rewards.evgo.com
- 5 points for every $1 spent on charging sessions at an EVgo charging location
- Note: You can only earn points for charging at EVgo stations – roaming partners are excluded. Our system does not round up to give additional points for sessions that are $0.99 or less.
- Special promotional periods to earn even more points - be sure to opt into our emails for notifications about these offers. Sign up at evgo.com/email.
- Social media engagement; follow us @evgonetwork
Points will typically appear in your account within 24-48 hours of earning them. If you've met the requirements of a special promotion, there is no need to enroll; however, it can take up to 30 days for any additional promotion points to appear in your EVgo Rewards™ portal.
To earn points on your charging sessions, the charging session MUST be tied to your EVgo account. If you use a credit card to start a charge instead of your EVgo app or RFID card, the transaction will not be tied to your EVgo account. If the transaction does not appear in your EVgo account, then you will not earn points for it.
If you are unable to start a charge with your EVgo account or RFID card for any reason, please call the EVgo Charging Crew before starting the charge - the team can start a charge for you and link that charging session to your account, ensuring that you receive points. Unfortunately, we are unable to add EVgo Rewards™ points to your account if the charging session is not tied to your EVgo account.