The Nissan No Charge to Charge program ended July 7, 2019. You are no longer able to activate the EZ-charge card.
Articles in this section
- How do I charge my electric vehicle?
- Why Am I Not Getting the Maximum Charge Rate on My Car’s Nameplate?
- Why Does My Charging Speed Slow Down as I Charge?
- How Does the Vehicle Decide Your Charging Rate?
- How do I charge with the EVgo app?
- What Happens When You Plug Your Electric Car Into a DC Fast Charger?
- EV Charging Terms Explained
- 4 Types of Connectors
- 4 Ways Charging Your EV is Different from Filling Up Your Car
Article is closed for comments.