There are currently three options to pay when using a credit card, either directly on the unit, a credit card kiosk or by contacting Customer Support.
- Go to the station
- Select the connector you’ll be using from the screen on the charger
- If you are using the credit card option on the charger, follow these steps
- Select the payment type
- Swipe your credit card
- Enter the necessary information which will show on the screen
- If you are using the credit card kiosk, follow these steps
- Plug the correct connector into your vehicle
- Swipe the credit card at the kiosk
- Select the charger you’re using on the kiosk
- Select the correct connector on the kiosk
- The charger will either automatically start the charge, or you will be prompted to start the charge on the kiosk
- Power flow to your car will begin
- If you have signed up to receive alerts, a notification will be sent to you that your car has started a charge
- If there is no option to use a credit card at the station, contact Customer Support at 877-494-3833.
Article is closed for comments.