After you've enrolled in EVgo, you can log in from the web or from the EVgo mobile app. You can find more details on creating your EVgo account here: Sign up for EVgo
For login steps, select where you're logging in below:
After you log into your account, you should be taken to our landing page - the EVgo map. If you need to complete any outstanding actions that enable key EVgo functionality, however, you may see other alerts or pages until those actions are completed. Below are some common disclaimers with links to more information:
If you need additional assistance, feel free to check out our Account FAQ page or contact the EVgo Charging Crew at 877-494-3833. Our Call Center team is available to support you 24/7, 365 days a year.
Logging into the EVgo App
- After you've downloaded the EVgo app (available for Android or Apple devices), tap Log In from the landing page
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Tap Log In
Logging in from the web (account.evgo.com)
- Go to account.evgo.com (from evgo.com, you can select EV Drivers > My Account)
- Enter your E-mail and Password
- Select Remember Me if you'd like to stay logged in on your browser each time you visit account.evgo.com; we only recommend this option if you are using your own device.
- Click Sign In