Ever wish you could plug in and charge without an app or a program card? Autocharge+ allows EV drivers to do just that! No tapping, no cards. Just plug in and charge.
See if Autocharge+ is an option for you and find steps to get started:
- Enroll in Autocharge+
- Explore EVgo Autocharge+ common questions
You should not enroll a rental EV with Autocharge+
If you do enroll a rented vehicle with Autocharge+, you must unenroll the vehicle completely. If you are still enrolled in Autocharge+, you are subject to all subsequent charges.
You can unenroll from Autocharge+ from the Autocharge Management screen of the EVgo app. For further support, contact the EVgo Charging Crew at 877-494-3833. Our Call Center team is available to support you 24/7, 365 days a year.
Enroll in Autocharge+
**Please note that if you drive an EV made by GM, you must use the GM app to enroll. Find more details below.
- From the landing page, tap the menu icon (☰) in the top left
- Select Vehicles within the Main Menu panel
- If you have not already done so, you must add your vehicle to your account
- Tap your vehicle which displays 'Eligible for Autocharge+' below the vehicle summary
- Below the Vehicle Details, you'll see the Autocharge+ section - tap Request to enroll to get started!
- You may need to verify your VIN before completing enrollment
- To complete enrollment, you must initiate a charging session. The EVgo app will prompt you through the following steps:
- Visit an EVgo fast charger
- Select the CCS connector at the charging station
- Confirm the vehicle you wish to enroll when you arrive at the charger
- Plug in the CCS connector within 60 seconds of confirming the vehicle
- After it's plugged in, your EV communicates its unique identifier to EVgo, which we then link to your EVgo account.
- Now you’re officially set-up!
- This means every time you plug in on the EVgo network, your charging session will start automatically.