You may have charging credits in your EVgo account for many reasons - most often, our drivers have credits due to special promotions or redeemed EVgo Rewards™ points.
You can review your EVgo Charging Credits balance and how the Charging Credits have been used in your Billing settings. Select your platform below for more details:
If you need additional assistance reviewing your charging credits, feel free to check out our Billing and Payment FAQ page or Submit a request to the EVgo Charging Crew. The team is committed to answering all requests within a business day.
Review Charging Credits in the EVgo app
- From the landing page, tap the menu icon (☰) in the top left
- Select Payment & Billing within the Main Menu panel
- Select Transactions
- Any Account Credit will appear at the top of the Transactions screen
- Tips to see how your charging credits were earned or used:
- Set the filters for the period when you either earned or used the charging credits if needed
- Transactions fully covered by your charging credit will include the Credit icon (see below).
- Tap the specific transaction to see the receipt and exact amount of account credit that the transaction used.
Review Charging Credits on the web (account.evgo.com)
- From the landing page, select Account
- Review your Charging Credit balance under your account number on the left panel
- To see how your charging credits were used:
- Select Billing Transactions from the left panel
- Set the filters for the time period when you either earned or used the charging credits